The ultimate safe haven. Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to the clever and fashionable PIPA™ infant car seat, both of these essentials are combined, providing the utmost comfort and protection for baby.
PIPA flaunts a sleekly styled and revolutionary dream drape™, which creates a shelter that harbors baby from the elements, side-impact security, true lock™ installation, and green-for-go safety indicators. On its own or paired with the Nuna® PEPP, IVVI, or MIXX strollers, PIPA™ is a must-have safe haven for your precious little passenger. Oh – and it’s just 7.7 lbs. and installs in 5 seconds flat (making on-the-go oh-so-easy!)
Here’s to making their first outing a world debut.
- True lock™ installation. Rigid latch locks car seat to vehicle more securely than typical flexible latch.
- Simple set up – installs in seconds! Click latches into anchors, indicators turn green when car seat base in installed correctly.
- Side impact protection. Provides full body side impact coverage and security.
- Here comes the sun. Integrated full coverage canopy protects baby and their little peepers.
- Neat and tidy. All fabrics are machine washable.
- Peek-a-boo. Mesh window provides air flow for baby and a bird’s eye view for you.
- Hot and cold. Fabric keeps tiny ones cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather terrain.
- Twice as nice. Removable infant insert fits the Nuna® PEPP™ stroller.
- Carry away. Lightweight aluminum carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease.
- Distinctive, comfortable, contemporary design
- Revolutionary dream drape™ provides extra protection from the elements, and tucks neatly away in its secret compartment
- Made with healthier for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- Ultra-durable lightweight shell – weighs just 7.7 lbs.!
- Compatible with the Nuna® PEPP (adaptor sold separately), MIXX or IVVI stroller
- 5-point harness for maximum security; single-pull harness adjustment
- Premium micro knits create a plush and cushy retreat for baby
- Recommended use: rear-facing for infants 4-35 lbs., up to 32”